Up next, we have Kellan London, Senior Talent Management Consultant at The Clorox Company. He also happens to be a CGU alum, having received his Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology. I cannot emphasize it enough--speaking with Kellan was an absolute delight. He is incredibly kind, wise, and humble. When speaking with him, I couldn't help but think, it's no wonder he's a successful leader! Moreover, he has a wealth of experience that he shared with us today.
A few of the topics we discussed include:
- Clorox's transition to the platform, Workday
- The various data points Clorox collects to make smart HR decisions
- Kellan's path to the Ph.D. program at CGU, to Disney, and later on to Clorox
- Kellan's advice for what classes future Talent Management professionals should take while at CGU
- Emerging opportunities in Workforce Analytics
- And much more!
Your Host, Jocelyn Courtney